4.28.2009

Guest Post at Once A Month Mom!


My friend Tricia, from Once A Month Mom is on vacation this week and I am guest posting on her site today! Tricia blogs about how families can save themselves time, money, and resources by participating in Once a Month Cooking and her friend Cortney advises moms and dads on how they can make their own baby food from scratch as well. I am very excited to share information on how OSU Extension can help her readers save even more $$! You can view the post here.

Click here to see what Once A Month Cooking is all about.

My sister Hollie and I will be participating in Once a Month Cooking in May. I look forward to sharing some of our experiences... good ones I hope! :)

Thanks to Tricia for this wonderful opportunity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails