4.28.2009

Menu Plan Monday - April 27th


Okay, this is my first attempt at publicizing my participation in "Menu Plan Monday." I have planned weekly meals in the past, but lately our family has been so busy that it has gone by the wayside. :( I'm hoping that this time around I can stick to it! Here is our menu plan for this week:

Monday - Spaghetti Pie left-overs

Tuesday - eating din-din out to celebrate mommy's promotion!

Wednesday - Lemon-Pepper Chicken packets, steamed carrots & baked potatoes

Thursday - Pizza Pasta

Friday - GF (george foreman) Hamburgers & green beans

Saturday - Lunch: hosting a garage sale = on the fly!
Dinner: ordering pizza to save our sanity!

Sunday - Dinner: Ham, Peas & Fruit

I'm hoping to participate in Once a Month Cooking next month with my sis, so hopefully I'll be adding some of those items to my menus in the near future. :)


you can find more information about Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails