2.21.2010

Menu Plan Monday: Week of February 22nd


Surprisingly enough, I was able to stick to my menu plan last week - it worked out wonderfully!  Now that I have another month's worth of meals stocked in my freezer, I'm going to take advantage of some of the yummy new recipes, as you can see below. :)  I love trying new food (can't say the same for the kiddos, but they at least will try anything.)  The February OAMC recap will come later this week; it was interesting this month because my sister and I altered the OAMM menu a bit, but it was worth it and we finished in record time!


This Week's Menu Plan
Monday - OAMC Mom's Enchiladas
Tuesday -  OAMC Tuna Noodle Casserole
WednesdayOAMM's Hamburger Soup
Thursday - OAMC Chicken Ranch Pizzas
Friday - Lemon Pepper Tilapia packets w/broccoli
Saturday - lunch: OAMC Beef Empanadas w/corn
                  dinner: Hubby's award banquet for work = steak dinner without the kiddos :)
Sunday - lunch: OAMC Black Bean Salsa Chicken w/Tortilla Chips
               dinner: Beer Battered Chicken w/rice and veggies

For more menu plans, visit orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails