2.28.2010

Menu Plan Monday: Week of March 1st

It was wonderful last week being able to pull prepared meals out of the freezer and pop them in the oven on weeknights!  It saves me so much time.  I'm able to spend more time with the kids and not have to feel like I have to head right to the kitchen the minute I get home from work!  This week's menu plan also features quite a bit of OAMM meals from the February menu.  I can't wait to try them all out!


This Weeks Menu Plan:
Monday -  Leftovers - we have too many in the fridge and need to eat them up!
Tuesday - OAMC Sue Sue's Casserole
Wednesday - Miami County 4-H Recruitment Night for mommy, hubby and kiddos on their own.
Thursday -Spaghetti with garlic bread and salad
Friday - Fish Fry for local Rugby team fundraiser.... mmmm........ :)
Saturday -
Lunch: OAMC Curried Chicken Tidbits & veggies (although mommy probably won't be eating lunch.... she has an afternoon time slot for the Dayton Dragon's national anthem tryouts and might be a little nauseous nervous because of it....)
Dinner:  OAMC Pork Roast w/Apples & Pears and baked potatoes
Sunday -
Lunch: OAMC Sloppy Joes with french fries or chips
Dinner: Mommy has Wicked tickets with the girls! = hubby and Jakey on their own.

For more menu plans, visit orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

  1. You're going to see Wicked? AHHHH! I am obsessed with it and totally was enraptured to see it in Nashville.

    I too am enjoying the OAMC meals in my freezer. It's just lovely!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails